D did the dog walk with us today and I didn't even ask him to! I love when other people's new year's resolutions benefit me. We also took "before" pictures of ourselves. You know you have a strong marriage when you can let your partner take pictures of your backside in unflattering, non-hazy lighting. No, I won't be sharing any of those pictures on my blog. I'm not going to do any FitDay-ing or obsessive workout tracking, but I am going to try and eat better, work out a few times a week with weights and cardio, and just be more healthy in my eating choices. D is FitDay-ing because he's entered in the work fat loss contest. He even signed himself up for a triathlon in June, which he got me to agree to sign up for. I figure if I pay the $60 fee, I'll have a much harder time backing out of it. I haven't registered yet.
Yesterday, I met up with S and baby A for lunch. We'd planned to go to this new restaurant, but I didn't do any research when I suggested it and it turned out to not open until 5 PM, so we opted for sushi instead. It's amazing how fast babies grow.
Last night, D and I headed to see Little Children after eating Indian for dinner. We got home around 10 PM, then watched After the Sunset which we'd TiVo'd a while back, then rang in 2007 and promptly fell asleep.
Had my third Bikram's Yoga workout this morning. Signed up for 10 more lessons. Figure to gage whether this is just a a fluke inspiration or the real thing. If I can use up those 10 days withing a two week period then I'm going for a one month unlimited after that. Definitely feeling better. No beer today.
ReplyDeleteVery good on the yoga! Hopefully the heat of the class isn't too much to take. Great job on the no beer, too - keep it up!
ReplyDelete