Pages

Friday, January 05, 2007

Return

Today, I plan to walk the dogs, then pick up some film I finally had developed. I had these two disposable camera sitting in my hutch for a couple of years now. I don't even know when we used them. For all I know, we never did and I just had a bunch of blank film developed. I opted to just get CD's made of the pictures, so it shouldn't cost too much. After that, I have to go back to Brookstone in the dreaded mall. I bought these slippers there the other day to replace my old slippers (same kind) which are wearing a bit thin. Anyway, while there, I saw this little egg clock that cost $12.50 with a $30 purchase. I've been wanting a smaller clock for my bedside table so I could move my clock with a radio into the bathroom so I could listen to NPR while putting on makeup and know what time it was to boot - snazzy. I bought the egg clock and got it home only to discover the damn screen was screwed up! So now I have to drive all the way back to exchange it. I should be able to charge them for gas.

I harvested my salad greens last night and have decided that I'm not going to worry about getting them to continue to regrow. I'm going to harvest the rest of it tonight, then "plant" the herbs. The whole reason I wanted the AeroGarden was for herbs, not salad greens. I'm just wasting precious herb growing time. Here's a picture of the greens before I harvested 1/3 of them:

Turtle has started her silent stare, so I should really walk the dogs now. Here's a picture of her doing the lazy sit in case you forgot what she looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment