Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Angry

I am so angry.  Quite a while ago, we transferred a balance to a credit card because the rate was less than we earn on our money in our savings account.  Therefore, it made more sense to make the minimal payments on that card and continue to earn interest on the money we had in savings.  Well, I just found out our minimal payments are going.  I have no problem with this.  But, what I have a HUGE issue with is that we're now being charged a $10 service charge each month to keep the interest rate we have, despite the fact that we have made every single payment on time and we signed up for a deal that was this interest rate on the transferred balance for as long as we wanted.  Of course, I know that credit cards always stick in there they have the right to change terms and conditions anytime, but it doesn't stop my anger.  Even with that fee, I think we're still better off making minimum payments vs paying the whole thing off, but I want to punish them.  Bastards.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:38 PM

    Ever explored the credit card possibilities of a credit union?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be able to change terms and conditions at any time too! We need better lawyers.

    ReplyDelete