Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bizzaro Megan

What has come over me? It's like I'm Bizzaro Megan. I just invited our neighbors over for dinner! These are not immediate neighbors; they live along the path I take for the daily dog walks, so we've spoken several times in passing. He's British and they're easy to talk with, so it shouldn't be an awkward situation. Who knows - I might just have to invite the other neighbors I talk with over to dinner at some point, too.

Another Craigs List score: a sand and water table for $15. Sweet!

What else? Well, I went to the Ellington Leather warehouse sale and got some cool bags. I'm not normally a shopper, but I do like warehouse sales.

It feels like I have been very busy for the past couple of days, but I can't really say what I've been doing.

Time for bed. Last night I woke up because I could literally feel the sweat dripping off me. I tend to wake with my hands on my stomach and they are pruney from all the sweat. And no, I'm not having hot flashes - just an immense amount of sweat. It's utterly disgusting. That's why I shared it with all of you. I'm nice that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment