Pages

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Spill

I let Avery sit on my lap at the computer. She grabbed the empty Diet Coke can and turned it upside down. Unfortunately, it wasn't entirely empty. Now my keyboard doesn't work. So tomorrow's plans now include a trip to get a new keyboard.

Today was Avery's 1-year check-up. She is doing great. Her weight is in the 50th percentile (lower than I was expecting, her height is in the 80th percentile (way higher than I was expecting), and head circumference is in the 50th (no expectations). I had an extensive talk about her eating habits. The doctor assured me all is well and normal. That is a load off my mind. She was most impressed at Avery's fine motor coordination and flexibility. I actually like this doctor much better than the last visit. I've switched to her permanently since Avery likes her as do I.

Avery is now drinking water from a thermos with a straw. I'm going to try milk in it tomorrow. After no progress for months with the sippy cups, this is great. D deserves all the credit for getting her to use the one he bought in Mexico.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment