Time for some pictures. I have lost all interest in taking pictures, which is why you haven't seen many new pictures of Avery, or anything/anyone else, lately. I'm going to put up pictures of Avery on her blog soon. In the meantime, here are some random shots.
D with a power tool - manual labor must be documented!
This is how I roll
New art in our great room
Your room is beautiful! Does your development handle the rentals for all the units? If so, how does one find out what is available? I am looking for a place to spend some time in February, and it's down to Baja or Hawaii.
ReplyDelete@KMK - I just sent you an email, but for other readers: if we know you in real life, you're more than welcome to use our casa anytime you want (rent free). Just let me know.
ReplyDeleteDoes your freezer have enough storage area for an ample amount of ice cream? :)
ReplyDelete