Burst of Energy
After my post yesterday, I got a sudden (and surprising) burst of energy. I vacuumed the whole house, got some laundry done, and got all the clutter picked up. Since we returned from Mexico, I've been very aware of picking up clutter on a daily basis so it doesn't get out of control. It's still something I have to think about doing, but it's going well and makes me feel less stressed.
I'm doing well this morning energy-wise, so maybe things are on the upswing.
Fiber
I forgot to mention that the vet recommended that we replace 50% of Eddie's regular food with a food with high fiber content. Easy enough. The result is that his stools should be even firmer and he might be able to, um, more effectively pinch until he can make it outside. If that works, great! If not, we will have a lot more poop to deal with since it makes him poop a lot. I am giving it to Turtle, too, because I don't want to deal with the looks she gives me when I do something different for Eddie. It's bad enough that he takes a pill that she doesn't.
House
We met with our designer/GC for the house improvements. I'm excited for the new sidewalk that will be put in because it will create a loop around the front yard for Avery to scooter on. The deck looks good, though it looks unfinished right now since the railings still aren't up and it's not stained yet. We also discussed plants and trees for the front. It'll be nice to get the trees in place. I think those will make a huge difference in a few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment