Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Results

Eddie's Bloodwork
Happily, Eddie's bloodwork looks excellent.  He's in great health with the exception of his back end.  He probably has some nerves along his spinal cord that are dying (not uncommon in German Shepherds), thereby causing some of the pooping issues and his foot dragging along walks.  So, we are supposed to continue with the increased fiber diet to see if that helps.  I'm also going to buy him some booties for his hind paws for when we're on walks so he doesn't experience pain when he drags his paws. 
Argh
I thought I was doing better with the anxiety/depression stuff, but today has just been exhausting again.  And my breathing problems, which had been absent during this round, have shown up again.  Damn.
Teacher Mary Carlya
Yep, I've been calling Avery's teacher by the wrong name.  How embarrassing.  It's been, what?, a month since I've been calling the school about her and talking to her.  She corrected me yesterday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment