Lapse
Another few days have gone by and another blogging lapse. I wonder if I'm just losing interest in blogging the daily details of my life, or if this is just a passing phase? It's not due to depression. I'm doing very well on that front. My dosage is sitting at about 67% of what I was at before and neither I nor my therapist feel the need to increase it. All side effects have gone by the wayside and things are just chugging along like normal.
Recap
Let's see, Monday Avery went to school and I essentially wasted the entire day online and sleeping. I wouldn't be annoyed with this if it's what I'd intended to do, but I actually did want to get a few things done that day, so I was disappointed with myself. Monday night I went to see Salt with Christie. A typical action flick with little in terms of plausibility, but just good enough to be enjoyable if you are one to like action flicks. I do wish they'd make Angelina Jolie gain about 10-20 lb before casting her in such physical roles. She looks like a twig that is going to snap at the moment. I have an easier time believing certain absurd plot points than I do believing that someone with her straggly physique could pull off those moves with arms the size of pipe cleaners.
Yesterday, I had an appointment with my therapist followed by a cleaning appointment at my dentist. Both went well. In the afternoon, I took a couple of old TVs to the transfer station (i.e. where they accept all sorts of trash and recycling, including TVs which can no longer go into landfills by Oregon law).
Today, I intended to take Avery to see a free movie, but didn't feel like getting my butt out of the house, so we puttered around the house instead. She's napping now and I'm pondering what I'll do with my afternoon. I think I'll pack up the books I'm getting rid of and load up the car with other items to donate. D is in Seattle tonight, so Avery and I are on our own for dinner.
Seems like lots of people are experiencing blogging lapses. Maybe we're not as interesting as we thought?! (Just kidding, I know we totally are.)
ReplyDelete