Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Craptastic

Drama
We had a little family drama (extended family, not family with D, Avery, and me) around here yesterday.  It sucked.  Majorly.  I don't feel it's appropriate to blog about it since I don't really have that type of blog, nor do I feel like rehashing it.  However, I will say it has completely drained me of the energy reserves I seem to have been building.  Damn it.  The good news, though, is that my mood - which tends to plummet for days with this type of emotional thing - is very stable.  I'm just exhausted.  But what's new there?  Thank goodness tonight is dinner out with friends. 
Wow
A colleague forwarded D an email from the Trailblazers.  It's a standard marketing email, in this case advertising pre-sale tickets.  Check out the picture.  See anyone familiar?  Considering D hardly goes to any sporting events, I find it quite astonishing that he'd end up in a picture used for marketing of one.

1 comment: