Pages

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

One

Day One
The elimination diet is going well so far.  I had a honey cough drop this morning, but since I don't really like those cough drops, I know I was doing it only for a good reason: to stop coughing. 

For breakfast I had smoked salmon and a plum.

For mid-morning snack I had almonds and a couple of raw mushrooms.

For lunch I had raw broccoli, mango slices, ½ avocado, cucumber slices, apple slices, and brown rice. 

For a mid-afternoon snack I've had some almonds, but the hunger pangs are kicking in, so I'll get up soon and find something to eat.  
House
In our seemingly never ending house maintenance stuff, I am waiting for the furnace/AC guy to arrive to see if he can figure out what the guy yesterday could not figure out: what is causing or caused the leak from the furnace.  He thinks the AC coils may have frozen, then thawed.  I can't imagine that caused so much of a leak.

I told D that this is the problem with having a house large enough that you don't use all rooms on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis.  Both of the room affected by leaks have been less utilized rooms.  D uses his office, but we never use the upper deck or even that corner of the room.  I rarely go downstairs.  The only reason I went downstairs was to change the furnace filter. 
Voice
I have no voice at the moment.  I sound awful, but I don't feel nearly as bad as I sound.  I am very much looking forward to getting my voice back and feeling normal again.  The past four or five days have just been weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment