Energy update
While nothing like yesterday, my energy is decent today. Mood is good, too. Well, it is now. It was awful about thirty minutes ago when I returned from a short walk with Eddie and Avery. The walk with Turtle and Avery = piece of cake. The walk with Eddie and Avery had me yelling at Eddie within two seconds. He is such a pain in the ass to walk when I'm not totally focused on him all the time. Such a diva, that dog.
I had my second call with Andrea this afternoon. I've decided that my health care funds that pay for my therapist/drug dealer would be so much better spent if I just paid to talk to her every month. Alas, despite this, I'm quite sure my health insurance doesn't cover food coaches.
Bib Use #157
Make a stage using carefully placed bibs! Yes, Avery danced in the middle of her stage for quite some time. And yes, she got quite upset when Turtle Girlie claimed her usual spot in the center of the rug Avery's stage.
Avery's still sick
She is still being a total trooper about it, but the runny nose is still present. As of last night she still had a minor fever. I felt it best to keep her home from school. And we have a day of relaxed rules again, though she's eating better and watching less TV on her own. I'll take it.
Shoppers, help!
OK, I have these little shelves in my kitchen that I just can't figure out what to do with. I've had various items on the shelves, but haven't particularly liked any of them. So, I'm looking for suggestions for what to put on them. I'd prefer functional, but I'm open to simply decorative.
I'd prefer things from Etsy or local shops, but again, if you have a great idea from Crate & Barrel, bring it. Oh, and there are two sets of these shelves - each on either side of the sink.
Ideas? No color preferences, though I definitely need some color in my kitchen so Bold is Better.
After I posted this, I could not help but go to Etsy. I love this stuff: http://www.etsy.com/shop/kristenkswanson?ref=top_trail. I think it would look too planned to get six of this style of pieces (rather, too much like a catalog), but perhaps I can find others to mix with her stuff. Hmmmm.
ReplyDeleteUse the shelves as ceilings and hang things rather than place objects. Create a theme hanging from level to level.
ReplyDelete