- Shovels front sidewalks and driveway
- Builds snowman
- Sweeps and mops entire main floor; vacuums carpet
- Makes chicken stock from scratch
- Uses said chicken stock to make a new batch of brown rice
- Cleans entire kitchen
- Scrubs all toilets
- Does several loads of laundry
- Takes care of easy tasks such as trimming a rug to fit in a particular space better; tying up loose ends for upcoming Mexico getaway; tying up loose ends for scheduling of The 38's March dinner
- Makes side dish for dinner when it's not necessary
- Is confident she'll have the energy to bake a cake tonight when ingredients arrive home (cake is for bake sale)
- Take care of sick three-year-old
- Blogs - twice
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Energy
Things Megan-with-energy does in a day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am wondering if Megan-without-energy is at least partially a direct consequence of invincible Megan-with-energy. :) Man, your list makes me exhausted just to read it!
ReplyDeletePotentially. However, I have to take advantage of energy when I have it. Especially because having it seems to be so damn infrequent.
ReplyDelete