Pages

Friday, March 04, 2011

Friday


Shoes & Plastic Cutter ... what else?

I'm pre-blogging my posts on Thursday night.  This post will go up on Friday at noon.  All of my running around this week and last in preparation for Mexico was complicated by the decision I made to get D and Avery a present for each day I was gone.  I've hidden the around the house.  Each day, they'll get a clue as to where they are hidden.  I thought that might be a fun way for Avery to pass the days while I'm gone.  You, my lovely readers, get to enjoy the fun, too.  I'm assuming D and Avery will be opening the gifts first thing in the morning.

The cards I made for D and Avery for each day.  Avery's are on top; D's on bottom.  I did write on each one, but took the picture pre-writing.  The really ugly one in the middle on the top row is because I messed up, but didn't have time to do it again, so I tried to cover it up.  Ah well, it's sparkly.  She'll like it!

D is *hard* to buy for, so he only has himself to blame for getting such lame presents.  However, couldn't we all use As Seen On TV plastic cutters?

It's a 50/50 shot that these are the shoes Avery will be opening on Friday. I ordered them a while ago and managed to hold onto them for this long.  Normally I can't wait to give her new things, so I'm pleased I made it so long.

Presents and cards located on guest room bed in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment