Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Heartburn


It hurts so bad

It's 12:36 AM.  I'm exhausted.  I was ready for bed two hours ago.  However, I'm avoiding laying back down.  I got the worst heartburn of my life tonight the first time I attempted sleep.  I think it was the Starbursts I ate at the movies.  I forgot to buy my new movie "candy" (dried mangoes), so I figured what harm can a package of Starburts do?  Apparently, a lot.  We also had Indian food, so it could be that.  Oddly, even though I'm not a big fan of Indian food, it was the food I most craved when I was on the elimination diet.  Still can't figure that one out.

Anyway, I'm about to attempt sleep again.  I think it's safe to say it'll be a loooonnng time before I eat Starbursts again. 

Anonymous commenter - you there?

Yes, I'd like very much to hear about your experience with Childpeace. If you read this, please email me at casadetivo -at- gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment