"Can I smell your breath?"
D and I were talking about another of Avery's quirks last night. I don't recall documenting it on my blog, so that would be what this is. Avery, for the last 3-6 months (time eludes me) has been asking to smell our breath. Or she'll ask us to smell her breath. It's usually to see what we've been eating. She'll know that I just ate some chocolate and ask to smell my breath. Making it more odd is that she needs to have you blow your breath right into her nose, so she's really, really close.
Movies
We saw Source Code and Win Win last night. Win Win was definitely the better quality movie, but I also liked Source Code as an action adventure sort of movie. I'd recommend Win Win to almost anyone - it's funny, touching, and entertaining. As for Source Code, I think it's a good movie for folks who see a lot of movies and who enjoy action flicks. You have to really suspend reality and be willing to overlook a few illogical plot points to enjoy Source Code.
Motorcycles
Avery and I went to look at motorcycles with D yesterday. I realized it's pointless for me to participate in this purchase. I know nothing about motorcycles. My entire opinion on bikes comes from what color they are. I like the apple green ones.
Anyway, thetoymotorcycle purchase is moving forward. D bought his helmet, jacket, and gloves yesterday. I think he also still needs rain pants and something else. Can't remember. Then he's waiting for a new bike from Triumph to arrive in the dealership so he can test drive it. I think he has it narrowed down to a decision between the Triumph and the BMW.
Breath smelling: another thing that Maddie and Riley do, especially Maddie. Weird.
ReplyDelete