Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Apology

Dear Nolan, 
For the past several weeks, I've been not-so-silently cursing you when I wanted to wear my glasses, but could not because you hid them from me. Turns out that you didn't hide them from me. I hid them from myself. I put them up high so you couldn't reach them to hide them from me, then forgot where I put them. I'm sorry for the false accusation. I do, however, maintain we wouldn't have this issue if you would just stop being attracted to everything I don't want you to touch. I realize I now sound like Avery and Elise ("I said NO THANK YOU Nolan! Stop touching my toys!"). I look forward to you aging about a year so you'll keep your adorably grubby little hands to yourself.  Thank you.  -- Auntie Megan

Cameo
There's a new Silhouette machine. The Silhouette Cameo cuts 12" across versus the 8" my Silhouette SD cuts. I want it. I have no need for it. I want it. Even if I did let myself buy it, I couldn't get it soon. It's out of stock. So now not only do I want it and can't have it because I have no use for it, but I can't have it because it's not available at most stores yet. I really have no idea why I love a machine that cuts things out so much. But I do. I love it. I love making things with it. I love watching the precision with which it cuts. I love having it.


2 comments:

  1. I think you want it even more because you can't get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right. Though, I didn't actually know until I did this post that I couldn't get it. I started looking online and it was all pre-order and out of stock.

    ReplyDelete