- I did sign up for Crossfit. I intended to sign up last Tuesday, but I missed that class because I went shopping to kill time beforehand, then lost track of time and missed class. Doh! I did, however, make it on Thursday. It involved more pull ups. He said I just got lucky to get to do pull ups two sessions in a row. It also involved cart wheels and running around the block. I took it easy and was the perfect amount of sore the next day. In case you're wondering what the perfect amount of sore is, it's when I'm sore enough to feel that I wasn't goofing off, but not so sore that I cannot walk and function like a normal person.
- I've been good about walking, and about getting up early to walk. Tomorrow will be tough since I'll need to get up earlier than usual due to Avery's early morning (routine) appointment at the eye doctor.
- Mom left on Friday for Colorado, so I am walking Barkley on my walks. He slows me down about 5 minutes, but that's not too bad.
- Mom and I shopped for flowers for the pots on our back deck. Mom then planted them all for me. They're so pretty.
- We went to the hip hop show on Wednesday night. It's probably the philistine in me, but I wasn't very impressed. The best part of the show was the very end when they switched from the artsy choreography to a more casual (and more authentic?) style of dancing.
- Mom and I enjoyed This American Life on Thursday. My favorite part was a story about Taylor Dane by comedian Tig Notaro. I hadn't heard of Tig before. She's hilarious. At least based on the story she told she is.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Events
Summary of recent events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment