So I got copies of my credit reports the other day and there was an account of mine that was sent for collection. I never received the bill due to moving and confusion regarding billing addresses, so I called the collection agency this morning to pay the bill. The lady was very nice and said in these situations, where the consumer contacts them immediately upon finding out they owe money, they have it removed from the consumer's credit reports. Now, whether this will actually happen is questionable, but I was at least pleased with the fact that she was very nice about it and also that they at least acknowledge that sometimes it's not necessarily the consumer's fault.
In other news, I found a guy to come look at our garage doors to see what can be done, other than painting them (which we don't want), to better enable them to withstand the weather up here. Hopefully something can be done.
Eddie will be going to daycare tomorrow and will be de-shedded while there. He is greatly in need of it and last time we did it, the lady said he just loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment