The other day I was in the Pearl District and it was about 2 PM and I'd not eaten lunch yet. I walked by a street vendor called The Whole Bowl selling bowls of brown rice, avocado, black and red beans, salsa, cheese, cilantro, sour cream, and olives all mixed together with Tali sauce. I tried one - sans olives - and it was delicious. Today, I went back since I needed to grab a quick bite between appointments. I love finding good, cheap food. While writing this post, I looked them up online and it turns out they have a few street locations and a website (click on "The Whole Bowl" above to view it). I've got to agree that it is served up with "trace amounts of attitude" as noted, but it's very good - unique, quick, easy, and healthy. Anyway, not entirely sure what is in the Tali sauce and it looks disgusting (bright yellow like mustard), but it sure is yummy.
Ugh. Just checked the weather and it's supposed to be sunny and warm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Why couldn't that weather have been this week and not this weekend? Right now it's cool and drizzly. I guess I will have to ask the pet sitter to water the plants outside if it's not going to rain (not the hanging baskets... that's too much work).
The premiere of The Biggest Loser is on tonight! Though, it seems as though VM has decided to only watch TV on the weekends. I can't imagine what would possess her to do such a thing, but I will not be shamed into following. Long live TiVo!
No comments:
Post a Comment