This is kind of a two-in-one falafel. I can't decide if I'm more upset with the woman behind the makeup counter or with myself. I drive all the way to the mall, spend 5 minutes looking for a space, 15 minutes making my way through the mall to the department store, give the girl behind the makeup counter my tube of mascara and say I want another one just like it. What happens? She gives me a tube, I don't look at it, then I pay.
When will I learn to look at the tube before paying?! This is the second time in as many trips that they have given me the wrong color and I have to drive all the way back to exchange it. I actually wouldn't care all that much if it weren't in the huge, suburban shopping mall, but I absolutely loathe going to those things because a 5 minute task takes me 30 minutes to complete. Argh!
No comments:
Post a Comment