Check out this link S sent about the making of a billboard ad for a beauty product. Pretty amazing ... especially the photo manipulation stuff.
This leads me to a new installment on Casa de TiVo: I have decided to create my own little world where I make all the rules. Soon, you will all see how great life would be if I ran the world. So, along with Falafels and Kormas, I will now post Moo's Mores (Moo comes from Megmoo as some friends refer to me ... V has taken to calling me only Moo, so I might as well go with it.)
Today after my dog walk and cardio workout at the gym, I had lunch with S and baby A, who has changed a lot since I last saw her two weeks ago. They really change fast at that age it seems. We then wandered around some shops in the Pearl District and happened upon a townhome with an Open House. It was nice, but they chose all black fittings in the bathrooms (black toilet, black tub, black slate tiles for the walls) and that made an already smallish space seem smaller... and like it would show dirt. Nonetheless, I love to look at nice houses, so I was glad we popped in.
Looks like we will be headed to CO for Thanksgiving after all. We still have to make plane reservations, but fortunately our pet sitter is still able to squeeze in visits. Their usual boarding kennel and daycare was entirely booked for Thanksgiving. I prefer the kennel because I know they get to play all day and I don't worry that they will be forgotten and left without food and water (kinda hard to forget about them when you have 40 other dogs there to feed, too). However, I know our pet sitter is reliable, so it's just me finding things to worry about.
Not feeling too hot right now. It seems the turkey and brie sandwich I had for lunch did not sit well with me. Or my body is upset at being fed food not from Picasso. That's probably the problem. It demands the best at all times!
Finally a comment on The Amazing Race: I was so pleased that this last one was not an elimination round so team Kentucky could still participate. I was also happy with the change in how non-elimination rounds are handled. They were allowed to keep all of their stuff and their money, but will have to finish first, or will have a 30-minute time penalty applied before checking in for their next leg. It was always a bit uncomfortable to see Americans begging for money in foreign countries, particularly when it was in countries where the average person does not live nearly as well as the average American. Seems a bit cheeky to be tourists in a game show and be taking money from the people of the host country. I cannot stand Peter (of team Peter and Sara). I am pretty sure he is actually a psychotic serial killer who has escaped the notice of those around him.
No comments:
Post a Comment