Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Efficient

It's turning out to be an efficient day for me. I am off to workout, then head to the dentist, then head to a doctor's appointment that was originally scheduled for November, but they had an opening this afternoon and asked if I wanted it. Why not? I'm pleased because I thought the dentist appointment was at 10 AM, but it turns out it is at 1 PM, which means that I was able to walk the dogs this morning and will be able to workout before the appointment.

I think I will get our nephew the Ride on Fire Engine (one of the toys suggested by VH - thanks!) and the Art Paper Holder. I'm quite pleased with myself starting to do the shopping for his BD almost a month in advance. I normally leave these things until less than a week beforehand and then end up sending whatever I can get to their house on time. Time: just another benefit of being unemployed.

Did you all see this picture on YME? Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment