Since when did Halloween become an excuse for girls to dress up like whores? Mean Girls definitely hit the nail on the head with this line: "Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it."
While at to dinner last night, we saw girl after girl dressed up for Halloween, but they didn't really have an actual costume - they were just dressed up in various pieces of skimpy clothing in an effort to show as much skin as possible.
One group of girls was maybe 15 (probably 13) and they were all standing in the waiting area of the restaurant. I felt like I was at some kiddie porn convention. All the girls were dressed in an outfit every dirty, jail-bait-searching, pervert would die to see them in. Two in particular were just awful, with one standing out even more because she was about 6" tall and had these very long legs. I'm sure she's very attractive, but I didn't see her face. Why on earth would anyone look at her face or listen to what she has to say when she's wearing that? Everyone around this girl would turn to their partner and say, "I would NEVER let my kid out wearing that!" Some said it loud enough for her to hear, others waited for her to get out of earshot. She was wearing 4" high heels, Daisy Duke jeans shorts (basically just pockets), then had on a psuedo-fireman's jacket (basically the kind of fireman's jacket a stripper would wear). WTF? I know this doesn't seem that bad, but she might as well have been walking around naked. I should have tipped her off on the kiddy pole-dancing kit.
I blame Paris Hilton. And Lindsay Lohan. And Britney Spears. And Joe Simpson. Mostly Paris.
No comments:
Post a Comment