Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2006

CEO of CdT

Holy crap - found this link on someone else's blog and couldn't help but post the link. Unbelievable.

I started this big long post earlier today about how I, as CEO of Casa de Tivo (that is my title now ... I decided I didn't like either housewife or homemaker, so I pronounced myself CEO), am really not very good at my job. However, after I finished enumerating my failings as CEO of CdT, I felt guilty and decided to thoroughly clean the kitchen as a way of alleviating said guilt. It was during this time that I discovered the joy of latex gloves! I bought a box for when I clean up the dog poop in the back yard. Although I'm using a pooper scooper and a bucket lined with a plastic bag, the thought of any stray poo reaching my hand freaked me out so much that I'd wash my hands over and over when I got back in the house. With the gloves, I feel much more sanitary afterwards. Anyway, I discovered they're also quite nice for cleaning the kitchen in because you can still feel everything, unlike with traditional rubber gloves. Downside would be the wastefulness of throwing them out, but I figure I will only use them for the big cleaning sessions to reduce guilt about that. Man, I'm all about the guilt.

We just got a call about our ottoman which is ready to be picked up. Know what this means? No more having to look at the hole in the carpet! Also, it means a more comfortable spot in our living room. I expect it will be the most comfortable spot.

OK, I should really get those dogs walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment