Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Goal Chunk #4

I've completely fallen off the workout wagon, but no use feeling guilty until Saturday. There is no way I workout today or tomorrow. It's not that I don't have time for the actual workout - finding 1.5 hours for workout and getting dressed afterwards time is easy. It's that I don't have "build up" time. Since I've not implemented strict rules for myself that I must workout before such and such a time, I tend to just waste time at my computer for hours before convincing myself to go. I know I should make rules for myself to make workouts more consistent and thereby save time, but I guess I'm not ready for that step because I am still resisting it. In due time. I will, however, come up with Goal Chunk #4: to workout 50% of the days between 11/11 and 11/22.

No comments:

Post a Comment