Somewhat better
Today has been somewhat better in terms of my health. Voice is still bad, but my coughing is a little less intense. I cannot express how ready I am to be well again. I'm getting angry. This is ridiculous. By the end of the day (now), my voice is so hoarse I just can't answer any more of Avery's endless questions. She's watched more TV during this laryngitis than the previous four months combined, I think. But I don't know what else to do because explaining to her that I can't talk doesn't work - and usually, she forces me to do it again and again and again, which rather defeats the purpose.
D is now quite sick and feeling miserable. That totally sucks for both of us since I'm still feeling 70% at best.
Eddie
Eddie has never jumped onto Avery's bed at any point. Last night, she came into our bed at some point during the night. After that, Eddie must have gotten onto Avery's bed ... and then pooped on it. He just can't get up fast enough from a laying down position sometimes.
Poop in the house is a near-daily occurrence. It's just a matter of whether it's in a good place (hardwoods) or a bad place (carpets) or a worse place (Avery's bed or the chair).
Dance class and fountain
TV watching aside, we're still making it out of the house for socialization for Avery. We made it to dance class today. After that, we stopped at a food cart for lunch, then went to eat it in Directors Park. Avery played in Teachers Fountain and stopped by for bites as she ran around and around and around. I love that fountain. She was even wearing her bathing suit since the ballerina swimsuit is usually the one she wears for dance class.
Tomorrow is Little Gym, then we're hitting Pie Lab with friends! I hope I'm not building Pie Lab up in my my mind too much. I haven't been, but come on! It's homemade pie, food carts, and games. How much more awesome does it get?! This is why I love Portland. One of the many, many reasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment