Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Jog-A-Thon


Seeking Pledges

Avery's school is doing a Jog-A-Thon to support their Healthy Kids campaign.  Any family or friends who'd like to sponsor Avery can do so by making a per lap pledge or a flat fee pledge.  Avery will run for 20 minutes.  A lap is approximately 1/24th of a mile.  If anyone is up for sponsoring Avery, flat fee or per lap, leave a comment or shoot me an email.  She'll be running either tomorrow or Thursday, then I have until the 20th to collect the pledges.  I'm so late in posting this because we were gone most of last week.  Eek!

Day Off

This is my first true day off in a while.  At least, it's my first day where I have a large chunk of time to do whatever I want.  So, of course, I want to do nothing.  I will not actually be doing nothing, but it's funny how that works.

Among the projects I'm considering:
  • Finishing odds and ends in the garage
  • Starting the knitting needle case for RHG
  • Cleaning the house thoroughly
  • Finally doing Avery's 3rd BD post (head hanging in shame)
  • Editing some of the video from our trip to make a little movie
Right now, I'm leaning towards a bit of the first three.

TV

Marcel, of Top Chef fame, has his own show on the SyFy channel: Marcel's Quantum Kitchen.  I was never a fan of Marcel's on Top Chef, but the show is pretty interesting.  They are obviously inventing drama to make the show more interesting (which I don't think is necessary), but it's nothing too annoying. 

Snoring

Both dogs are in my office snoring away as I write this.  I love snoring dogs because it means they aren't bugging me to do something.

Freecycle

I'm in a round of Freecycling.  Unfortunately, I've had no one request the stupid futon frame.  I guess I'll try posting it on Craig's List for free and see if that gets any hits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment