I've stumbled on my New Healthy Lifestyle. I haven't taken a walk in four or five days. And I haven't been choosing the best eating options, either. Not terrible options, but not great, either. I could be out walking now, but damn it, I don't want to. I've decided to take a controlled fall from this stumble instead of just letting myself say "fuck it" and letting everything go to hell in a handbasket.
I'm continuing to log my food which keeps things in check WAY better than if I didn't. And I'm not going to go back to bed now, which is what I want to do. I think this stumble is attributable to the coming disruption in my routine. It's
Away presents
I'm preparing Avery's presents for while I'm apart from her in Mexico. Rather than buying her more stuff she doesn't need, I'm making her stuff she doesn't need, using my Silhouette of course! It's nice because when else would I make a paper tulip? Or a fancy Easter egg? Or a toy box house? Or a paper purse? Never. But this is the perfect reason to do so.
| "presents" for each day I'm in Mexico without Avery |
![]() |
| Cards for each of the kids (b/c A will be staying with E & N) for each of the days D and I are in Colorado. I still need to write jokes on E & N's cards and jokes & notes on Avery's. |
I'll have to make all of Avery's away presents & cards for Colorado Trip #2 (aka "help Mom move") after I get back from Colorado Trip #2 (aka "Spouses retreat with D's company").

all of that stuffy is crazy cute
ReplyDelete